February 14, 2018
I bet you were expecting something reference Valentine’s Day. Something about love, eternal, love, visionary, love, or love of love.
It’s sort of a post like that. Kind of, maybe, at least it’s a variation of that concept.
It’s a list of links to Five things I really like.
- This TED talk about the universe. Jedidah Isler first fell in love with the night sky as a little girl. Now she’s an astrophysicist who studies supermassive hyperactive black holes
- This YouTube video about the youngest poetry slam winner in Australia. Solli Raphael poetry slam winner in Australia
- This video that got me hooked on Lindsey Stirling’s awesome violin music. Lindsey Stirling – Dubstep Violin original song
- This Photo of the Green Tree Frog (not my photo) an animal I really like. It’s cute. The photo is from this page that has the details of this cute little one –
- And lastly here is a link to check out the incredible Fairy Art of Amy Brown .
Have great Wednesday!