February 17, 2018
Today’s post is a quote by another favorite poet of mine:
“Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.” – Edgar Allan Poe
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/edgar_allan_poe_393723
Have a wonderful weekend.
February 14, 2018
I bet you were expecting something reference Valentine’s Day. Something about love, eternal, love, visionary, love, or love of love.
It’s sort of a post like that. Kind of, maybe, at least it’s a variation of that concept.
It’s a list of links to Five things I really like.
- This TED talk about the universe. Jedidah Isler first fell in love with the night sky as a little girl. Now she’s an astrophysicist who studies supermassive hyperactive black holes
- This YouTube video about the youngest poetry slam winner in Australia. Solli Raphael poetry slam winner in Australia
- This video that got me hooked on Lindsey Stirling’s awesome violin music. Lindsey Stirling – Dubstep Violin original song
- This Photo of the Green Tree Frog (not my photo) an animal I really like. It’s cute. The photo is from this page that has the details of this cute little one –
- And lastly here is a link to check out the incredible Fairy Art of Amy Brown .
Have great Wednesday!
February 12, 2018
This is a good one for me to look at weekly. Specifically the part about speaking my truth.
I resonate with this one quite a lot as of late. I’m starting to write my books again and this time with the intent of finishing them. No deadline set yet, that’ll come later. But it feels good to let my ideas flow again.
Have a wonderful evening.