Rewriting this week has been – great. I figured out what was wrong with my whole manuscript and now I can concentrate on filling in the gaps. The two main characters now (finally) have their own voices, the protagonist has become more than merely a shadow, and the creatures are creepier.
Chapter one is now chapter two, a couple of the supporting characters are not so flat (they’ve been fattened lol), and the ending is righting itself – it felt skewed in a bad way before. I was also surprised with the new direction that the book decided to go in.
It’s flowing. I’m enjoying the flow. Feeling the flow. Going with the flow.
Now I’m off to visit the new blogs I’ve discovered as a result of the writing campaign I’m doing. Thanks to Rachel Harrie for starting the campaign.
Have a great weekend.