Writing is great because it allows my mind to wander free and unfettered by conscious reality. I think I would batty, nutty, upside down, and fall off into the outer most reaches of insanity if I didn’t write. Since I love something this much, I figured I would see if I could list the top 5 things I love about writing. Besides the whole it keeps me sane thing. 🙂
The 5 things I love about writing:
1. I can create anything I chose to create.
2. Writing is my deepest felt passion. (besides chocolate)
3. With words I find it easy to express myself no matter what the situation or atmosphere.
4. I like entertaining others with words.
5. No batteries required. (Unless you are using a laptop, tablet, or handheld device.) 🙂
Okay so there it is and sometimes it changes, but number two stands for all time. What are your top 5 reasons for writing?