So I thought it would be fun if I started a post of quotes that your writer’s brain found amusing, thoughtful, helpful, invigorating, inspiring, daring, deep, and so on.
The quotes can be from anything, anyone, anytime, anyplace in your life. They can be from a teacher, mentor, great-great-great-great grandma, Scooby-Doo, a neighbor, parent, sibling, friend, author, Winnie-The-Pooh, etc.
As long as you enjoy it then pass it on.
It works like this:
1. Read the quote in this post. (just past the directions)
2. Comment to let me know your playing. (Include a link to your blog so I can read your post.)
3. Copy the quote(s) and directions on this post (copy and paste is fine for this).
4. Create a post on your blog that has your quote at the top and then the one(s) from this post listed below yours.
5. Let others know and pass it on.
This should generate a lot of quotes. Who knows maybe someone’s quote will inspire you, make you laugh, and think.
1. “Do or do not, there is no try.” – Yoda (Jedi-Master).