Randomly randomizing my Monday. Thoughts that jump from electric pole to pole and then rejoice in the beauty that was found by an unexpected revelation. Randomness. Gotta love it.
1. I believe that my muse is mad at me. Really. Not kidding. I suppose it’s my fault. I guess I need to relax and hand over control to the muse.
2. Check out (meaning read) this article at Writer Unboxed – What is your vision? – wonderful way to start your Monday.
3. How Not To Write A Story – at Joe Konrath’s blog. It’ll make you giggle. At least I did. Laughing on a Monday – love it.
4. “Substitute ‘damn’ every time you’re inclined to write very. Your editor will delete it and the writing will be just as it should be.” – Mark Twain
7. I very much enjoyed the song Grown Ocean by the Fleet Foxes. Heard this at Folding Fields (a writer friend’s blog) and decided to list it here. Enjoy the moment.
8. Hey! Give a listen to Of Monsters and Men – Little talks. Performing this in their living room.
And that’s all I have for This Monday. Here’s hoping that your week unfurls into an adventure of mesmerizing moments. (I raised my mug of java and saluted the sun and you.)